Noise Cancellation Software: Best Apps For Noise Cancellation
Imagine if you had a tool that enabled you to produce a polished, clean, clear, and crisp audio recording. You would have a top-notch and professional podcast to dazzle your audience and keep them engaged. You wouldn’t have to worry about annoying background noise.
Enter noise cancellation software.
It’s a must-have technology for all types of industries, including podcast creators, customer support, etc. And in this article, CleanVoice will take you on a journey to learn more about the types of noise cancellation software and the apps you need to create flawless audio recordings.
Let’s start off with a noise cancellation software definition, shall we?
What is Noise Cancellation Software?
Noise cancellation software are tools that remove unwanted background noise in real-time to improve the audio quality of a video, podcast, or conference call. It can work perfectly with communication tools, like VoIP or video conference software, to suppress the noise.
Several tools are available to enable you to produce professional and highly-engaging audio or video with zero background noise. CleanVoice is one of the real-time noise cancellation apps that remove filler sounds, stuttering, and mouth sounds from your podcast or audio recording.
Not sure if the software can work for you? Here are some features to consider:
Filler Words Remover: Polish up your podcast by automatically detecting and deleting filler words, like um's, ah's, and more.
Mouth Sound Remover: Remove mouth sounds (like clicking or smacking lips) to make your recordings more professional and appealing.
Stutter Remover: Let the tool remove shuttering from your audio recordings.
Dead Air Remover: Make your podcast engaging by shortening long silences in your audio.
CleanVoice can work wonders for your recordings. Don’t take our word for it! Give the noise cancellation software a try. Clean 30 minutes of audio for free.
Why is Noise Cancellation Software Important
You might use noise-canceling software for the following reasons:
For recording crisp podcast audio. The last thing you don’t want in your podcast is irritating background noises while you record. With a program to cancel unwanted background noise, you can create flawless audio with top-class sound quality. Because of this, you don’t have to invest in expensive soundproof equipment. For example, you only need to upload your files on the CleanVoice website and we’ll take care of any unnecessary background noise for you!
For crucial online interviews. When it comes to interviews, you may never get a second chance to make a first impression. You need to pull out all the stops to wow your potential employer. And background noise can mess up your interview since it can cause distractions. With noise cancelling software, you can remove background noise, ensuring that your online interviews can go off without a hitch.
For ensuring parties can hear each other in emergencies. Noise cancellation tools are ideal for schools, plant sites, workers, students, and teachers. It can enhance public safety by ensuring people get the right messages without distractions and distortions.
Different Types of Noise Cancelation
What kind of noise cancellation software is suitable for your needs? You can choose from three types of programs to cancel background noise. Here are some examples:
Active noise cancellation: Active noise cancellation reduces background and nearby noises by using microphones. Because of advances in technology, noise cancellation is now possible in wireless microphones.
Passive noise cancellation. Passive noise cancellation (PNC) software reduces high-frequency noise in headphones due to their design, including their material, shape, size, diameter, and fit. It can filter out external sound and decrease the ambient noise level while usingheadphones for podcasting.
The technology works best if you have a proper-fitting headset since it can’t disperse outside sound waves. In addition, the bulkier the design, the more effectively PNC blocks outside noise. PNC software is also cheaper than ANC technology.
Adaptive noise cancellation. Adaptive noise cancellation removes unwanted background noise by using microphones and speakers to automatically adjust to your nearby environment. Its computer language can detect the surrounding noise while you record, so you can have a perfect podcast or video. CleanVoice uses this podcast editing software to ensure you get the highest-quality recording to delight your audience.
Best Noise Cancellation Software in 2023
It’s possible for noises to intrude into your podcast or video recording if you don’t have a soundproof environment. Think of the noise of barking dogs, vehicle traffic, or crying babies in your surroundings. And that’s why you should invest in the best noise-cancellation software to enhance your audio output by removing unwanted background noise in real-time.
Here's a list of apps to consider when looking for the best noise-canceling platform.
- CleanVoice: Best for Podcasters
- Krisp: Best for Conference Calls
- Descript: Best for Audio and Video Editors
#1. CleanVoice: Best For Podcasters
CleanVoice.ai is one of the best web-based noise cancellation programs that removes unwanted background noise in real-time. Powered by advanced algorithms, the tool can detect and delete all forms of background noise. It has several nifty features to help you produce clean, clear, crisp, and delightful audio recordings.
- Background Noise Remover: Produce a flawless audio recording with CleanVoice’s advanced algorithms.
- Integrations: Connect CleanVoice with your favorite audio editor to gain 100% control over your edits.
- Podcast Mixing: Automate your podcast mixing by balancing the audio levels of podcast speakers.
- Podcast Transcription: Generate transcriptions of your podcasts in English or any other language in seconds.
Get started with CleanVoice’stwo flexible pricing models. You can also try out the software with 30 free minutes of credit. Or take advantage of the packages below:
- Subscribe to Cleanvoice at $10,88 (10 hours processed audio per month); $27.20 (30 hours processed audio per month; and $ 87.05 ( 100 hours processed audio per month).
- Pay as you go at $10,88 (5 hours processed audio per month); $19.59 (10 hours processed audio per month); and $43.25 (30 hours processed audio per month).
- Easy to use
- Secure and private
- Comprehensive customer support
- Free trial
- Requires a fast and reliable internet connection
- Limitations on the amount of audio processed
#2. Krisp: Best for Conference Calls
Krisp is a desktop-based noise-cancellation application. By using it, you can eliminate background noise from other speakers and outside noise from your environment or devices. The software removes incoming and outgoing background noises to improve your communication during your conference calls.
While it is mostly used for conference calls, its noise cancellation features can be applied to podcasting too, as sessions can be recorded, and background noise is dealt with in real-time.
- Background Cancellation: Detect and remove all surrounding human voices to get the clearest audio.
- Noise Cancellation: Eliminate background noise with Krisp’s AI-powered technology.
- Echo Cancellation: Reduce echoes that bounce around your room when taking a call.
- Call Insights: Track your calls to monitor your engagement levels by using widgets.
Krisp has several pricing packages, as shown below:
- Free plan for remote working professionals and comes with noise cancellation, background cancellation, etc.
- Pro plan ($ 8 month/user) plus unlimited noise cancellation, echo, and background cancellation, unlimited HD voice, etc.
- Business ($10 month/user) and the pro plan features and centralized settings management, etc.
- Enterprise pricing is available upon request.
- Easy to turn off and on with one button
- Free 120 minutes of free usage weekly
- AI-based technology
- Chrome extension doesn’t work with Zoom
- Requires extra CPU usage
#3. Descript : Best for Video Editing
Descript is an all-in-one app designed for video editing, audio transcription, and ad screen recording. You have the option of recording directly on the platform or uploading your media files. Various industries, such as customer support, sales, marketing, online learning, and user research, can use the software for transcription management and video editing.
- Transcription: Produce accurate transcriptions with Descript’s tools.
- Podcasting: Create crisp podcasts by using noise-cancellation tools.
- Screen Recording: Edit and share screen recording easily and faster.
You can try out the noise cancellation app by choosing one of the packages below:
- Free package and 1-hour transcription per month, 1 watermark free video edit per month, etc.
Creator plan ($12/user/month) and 10 hours transcription per month, unlimited watermark free video edit, filler word removal, etc.
- Pro plan ($24/user/month) and 30 hours transcription per month, 18 filler words and repeated words, etc.
- Enterprise plan offers customized pricing with more advanced features.
- AI/machine learning
- Video capture
- Video Editor
- Audio manipulation
- Steep learning curve
- Occasional application crashes
Engage Your Audience with Clear, Clean, and Crisp Audio Recordings
Noise cancellation software enables you to produce top-notch podcasts and videos by automatically detecting and removing unwanted background noise. You can choose passive, active, or adaptive noise cancellation apps to meet your specific needs.
CleanVoice is an AI-powered online noise cancellation application that helps you produce polished and top-class podcasts. It includes a variety of useful tools, such as a filler word remover, a background noise remover, and much more. Getting started with CleanVoice is as easy as ABC. Create a free account today!